We are seeking a dynamic storyteller to join our results driven organization as a Content Creator. As a Content Creator, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing our content strategy, with a primary focus on creating solution-based content that educates, engages, and converts our target audience. You will be responsible for crafting compelling content across various channels, including SEO-optimized blog posts, white papers, customer success stories, social media content, video and more. The ideal candidate will have experience with using generative AI tools to support efforts and a curiosity to distill complex technical topics for our target audiences.
- SEO Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and implement effective on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for content optimization.
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and address technical SEO issues.
- Collaborate with web development teams to implement SEO best practices and improve site speed and user experience.
- Update and optimize website content, meta tags, and other elements to enhance search engine visibility.
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize analytics tools to track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to improve overall digital marketing performance.
- Prepare regular reports showcasing the effectiveness of SEO/SEM efforts.
- Content Creation:
- Lead content creation utilizing AI-tools and Brite’s knowledge pool to create SEO-optimized assets including blogs, customer case studies, and white papers.
- Curate and produce engaging business unit newsletters, ensuring timely and relevant communication at least twice a month.
- Leverage AI assistance to create thoughtful and compelling marketing and sales email communications.
- Create and manage dynamic business unit presentations.
- Develop and maintain effective proposal templates.
- Stay Current with Industry Trends:
- Keep abreast of industry trends, algorithm updates, and emerging technologies in the SEO/SEM space.
- Proactively recommend and implement strategies to adapt to changes in the digital marketing landscape.
- Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Two to four years of experience supporting a growth-oriented sales and marketing organization.
- Relevant experience within the information technology industry and/or public safety vertical is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, MOZ SEO, email marketing tools and WordPress/HTML or equivalent software.
- Working knowledge of Adobe programs and CRMs such as NetSuite.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
- Customer service orientation and drive to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Pay Range: $50,000 – 65,000 annually
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com