Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Desktop Technician role is responsible for installing and/or upgrading customer PCs and peripherals to ensure smooth hardware transition. The position troubleshoots problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion. The technician provides end-user assistance where required. The IMAC Team performs high volume computer refresh projects for customers, which can range from 1 week to 1 year in time-frame.
- Installs programs and software packages to ensure they meet customer performance objectives, specifications, and user needs.
- Provides technical support to customers while keeping detailed ticket and process documentation.
- Responds to incidents, requests for service and customer questions within required response times.
- Assists end users with installation of applications and computer peripherals.
- Assists end users to resolve computer-related problems, such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Assists in system upgrades and maintenance.
- Tracks asset and inventory information.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and a minimum of one years’ technician experience or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and remain current on changes in technology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
- Ability to travel as regularly for 1-6 days at a time as projects require.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware and basic network infrastructure.
- Experience in enterprise level Desktop Support a plus.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com